12.02.2010

Welcoming the Holidays!

Some might think that December 2nd is a funny time to start a blog. It's a busy time of year for our family, that's for sure! I have a little one turning 3 tomorrow (yay!), holiday concerts at school, Christmas baking, gifts to buy/make and wrap, a classroom snowman to glitterize,  a princess birthday party for said 3 year old in 2 days, and a sizeable snowstorm on the way! 


The truth is, I've been meaning to start writing for quite some time, but never could get myself together enough to actually DO it! Besides, who wants to read about my boring life?


Well guess what. There has been a huge revelation within the last week or so. I have learned: my life is anything but boring! Ta-daaa! Why didn't this come to me earlier?! (Oh right, because I was BUSY! Oops!)


So here's the blog. It's sure to be exciting, especially now that December has arrived. The kids are buzzing with excitement, and searching all over the house for the gifts the UPS man delivered yesterday...and the two oldest are oh so patiently awaiting the first official "snow day" off of school! I'm still under construction, so check back for pictures and maybe a more festive layout :)








PS: I have recently discovered Pandora. Here's my new favorite Christmas carol, for your enjoyment:

No comments:

Post a Comment